Assessing progress as it relates to performance of a construction project, and preparing revised schedules for completion, including project management to completion
How can EDT help you?
The intent of a construction project is for all parties to cooperate for successful completion of the project—on time, on budget. There are times and circumstances, however, when time, money and/or people derail the project. Those who have a financial interest in the project demand resolution. EDT construction consultants assess these situations, provide guidance, and—when appropriate—participate in moving the project to completion.
- Conflict resolution
- Facilitate coordination among the parties involved
- Contract document review and evaluation
- Project schedule review
- Quality and compliance assessment
- Project cost review and analysis
- Prepare and implement plans for completion
- Continued monitoring of progress and costs to completion
- Assume management of the project